Sunday, March 16, 2014

Disneyland, Spring Break, Vegas

Hey there everybody! It's been a busy week here in the OC for me when it comes to work and school. This past Sunday and Monday I was able to visit an old home of mine back in Disneyland. There were cast previews for Big Thunder Mountain which is reopening to everyone tomorrow (3/14/2014). I won't give anything away but from someone who worked on the attraction for 3 years there are only good things but one personal complaint: It's too smooth! For me it does not feel like an runaway mine train anymore...oh well lol. I will be going to vegas to celebrate a birthday in the family. I am debating whether or not if I want to lug my Cannon and gear with me so I have recently started using my instagram account even more. So included in this post will be a small camera badge "icon" for you to check out my profile there. Just simply click and you will be on your way! Anyway...have a good week everyone and be safe on St. Pattys day!
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment