Friday, July 24, 2015

7/24/2015 Angels VS. Rangers

So today I returned to my home that is Angel Stadium with some good friends for 2 purposes: To watch baseball and Boo Josh Hamilton. I know that sounds harsh but Josh Hamilton showed a lack of maturity and disrespect to his Angels fans when he left. My girlfriend always pokes fun of how quiet Angel Stadium can be during games compared to her Dodgers...and its because we are actually watching the game lol. But this video proves that once a player upsets Angels fans...we are not quiet at all. This is from my Instagram @Haruki89

Boo Hamilton!!' #boohamilton #laa #angels #anaheim #rangers #mlb #baseball

A video posted by Andy Haruki (@haruki89) on

All in all it was a fun game even though the Angels lost 2-4. Another subject came out when it came to ballcaps and how to wear them properly. Last time I checked ball players curved their bills to help reduce the chances of screwing up because of glare or the sun...but lately people just wear them flat...which is ok. What bugs me is when people keep those freakin' stickers that have the size of the hat on top of the bill. Seriously myself and my friends who are all baseball fans think its lame. If there is a logical explanation I would love to know to learn...but all it is to me is just an indication on how big egos can get. I don't give a darn if you are 7 1/4 or 8...it's a freakin hat...not a car. Ok rant over...hope everyone has a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment